Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Voting Time! Turquoise in Four Different Inspirations.

With the spring season around the corner, I thought it would be fun to post inspiration boards for my Facebook followers. The main color was turquoise exhibited in four different ways.  I must say it was a little time consuming but worth every minute.  My favorite(s), if I can pick two, are "I Love Lucy" remembers "Happy Days" and Whimsical Alice in Wonderland.  Which one(s) do you like?  Leave your responses in comments.


1.)

I Love Lucy (a)  ^
 2.)

Tiffany's Glam ^
 3.)

Dinner @ Tiffany's ^
 4.)

Tiffany's Blue
 5.)

Whimsical Alice in Wonderland (a)
 6.)

Whimsical Alice in Wonderland (b)
 7.)

Tiffany's meets Godiva (a)
 8.)

Tiffany's meets Godiva (2)
 9.)

I Love Lucy (b)

I hope you enjoyed them!

1 comment: