Sunday, January 1, 2012

ACCE Color Challenge | 365 days of Inspiration!

True Colors by Melissa Ayr
Happy New Year to you!  I am so excited to share the  ACCE (Another Cute & Classy Event) Color Challenge with you this year.  I know I am starting a little early. I am not a procrastinator but I am no early bird either. So this is truly going to be a challenge.  With this year's color challenge you can expect to find 3 color combinations posted 6:00 AM EST, on the Another Cute & Classy Event  fan page, 5 days a week: Monday - Friday. My goal is to inspire you, my Cute & Classy follower; with trendy, vibrant, cute and classy colors for your next Cute & Classy Event.

Take a peek on Facebook for a preview of today's sample inspiration board. Please feel free to leave a comment and inspire me with 3 of your favorite colors.  I am looking forward to seeing your ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment